Next Level: Urb Finest Flowers’ Disposable Hemp-Derived Live Resin THCO Vape
We at Lifted Made are thrilled to announce the launch of Urb Finest Flowers’ hemp-derived live resin THCO vape. You may be wondering: “What is ‘live resin’?” So was I, not long ago, until I was educated on the topic by Nick Warrender, CEO of Lifted Made. Now, I have prepared this blog to educate you about live resin, so that the next time you are vaping our live resin THCO vape with the homies, you know how to explain what it is, and why Lifted Made’s live resin THCO vape is stepping up the game in the hemp industry.
Listed below are some key pieces of background information for you to understand the importance of the launch of Lifted Made’s live resin THCO vape under its flagship, award-winning brand Urb Finest Flowers:
- There are two types of cannabis: marijuana and hemp. Lifted Made manufactures and sells hemp-derived products. You do not need a license to buy or use hemp-derived products, like you need a license to buy and use medical marijuana;
- Terpenes are the natural “essential oils” of hemp; they’re responsible for the smell and the taste;
- Within hemp (and marijuana), there are cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are chemical compounds — think CBD and THC;
- The “entourage effect” is when various cannabinoids and terpenes work together/interact to cause a certain effect on the individual consuming the cannabinoids and terpenes.
- “Live resin” is a cannabis concentrate made with fresh flower that is flash frozen (try saying that five times fast). This method better preserves the cannabinoids and terpenes in the flower, as opposed to when the flower is dried and cured, and then turned into concentrate. Concentrates are sometimes named after their physical appearance/characteristics (e.g., see Lifted Made’s saucy dmnds, or when you saw ‘shatter’ available for sale at the local shop). Live resin has a uniform consistency, unlike the saucy dmnds, but it is not wet – you’ll see.
THCO: What Are You?
THCO (Tetrahydrocannabinol), also known as THCO Acetate, Delta 8 Acetate or Pur-Infinite is similar to delta 8 THC but is much more potent than both Delta 8 and Delta 10 THC. Typical distillate is extracted from dried and cured buds, stripping out natural terpenes and other compounds through the process. However, Live Resin extracts retain oleoresins and terpenes and is also rich in minor cannabinoids, working together for a more robust effect and natural cannabis taste. Live Resin is known to be the highest grade and most sought after concentrate in the cannabis world.
This combination of Live Resin, Delta 8 and THCO is made for true cannabis connoisseurs that are looking for heavy hitter products.
Urb Finest Flowers’ Live Resin THCO Disposable Vape
Urb Finest Flowers’ live resin THCO disposable is a custom proprietary device with the highest end internals, ceramic coil and upgraded battery designed for a smooth and enjoyable hit.
The device’s contents are 1.2 grams. We keep the ingredients clean, because we care about our customers: the piece contains live resin extract, THCO, delta-8-THC and terpenes. We do not use any fillers like VG (vegetable glycerin), PG (propylene glycol) or vitamin E acetate.
Whether you like Sativa (uplifting) or Indica (in-da-couch) or Hybrid strains, we got you: we have two sativa strains, two indica strains, and two hybrid strains of the THCO disposable vapes. Want to give them a shot? Click Here to buy!