TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- By accessing Lifted Made’s website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lifted Made’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lifted Made’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lifted Made any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lifted Made’s website are provided on an “as is” basis. Lifted Made makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lifted Made does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Lifted Made or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lifted Made’s website, even if Lifted Made or a Lifted Made authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Lifted Made’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lifted Made does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Lifted Made may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Lifted Made does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Lifted Made has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lifted Made of any website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to Lifted Made’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
By placing an order through Lifted Made’s website you agree to be, and represent to Lifted Made that you are, at least 21 years old.
Lifted Made collects, retains and uses users’ personal information by lawful means for the following general purposes: to improve customer service, to process transactions, to send periodic emails, to respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions, and to achieve other compatible purposes, or with the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. By using Lifted Made’s website, you are agreeing to such collection, retention and us of your personal information.
Lifted Made may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, pixels, services, features or resources Lifted Made makes available on Lifted Made’s website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and so forth. Lifted Made will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Lifted Made. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Lifted Made may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with Lifted Made’s website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to Lifted Made’s website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to Lifted Made and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from Lifted Made’s records and other sources. Lifted Made may also use Pixel Tags to collect additional information regarding your browsing experience. This information may be used to make Lifted Made’s future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide users with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with Lifted Made’s third party service providers that assist Lifted Made with Lifted Made’s marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services Lifted Made feels may be of interest to you. If you prefer that Lifted Made not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at email@example.com.
Lifted Made’s website may include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or other widgets. These social media companies may recognize you and collect information about your visit to Lifted Made’s website, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of those companies.
Lifted Made may display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others. These companies have interest-based advertising programs that allow Lifted Made to direct advertisements to users who have shown interest in Lifted Made’s products while those users are on the social media platform, or to groups of other users who share similar traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. Lifted Made may share a unique identifier, such as a user ID or hashed email address, with these platform providers or they may collect information from Lifted Made’s website visitors through a first-party pixel, in order to direct targeted advertising to you or to a custom audience on the social media platform. These advertisements are governed by the privacy policies of those social media companies that provide them. If you do not want to receive targeted ads on your social networks, you may be able to adjust your settings on those social networks.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information Lifted Made is required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, Lifted Made recommends that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or Lifted Made. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on Lifted Made’s website, they may direct you away from Lifted Made’s website. Lifted Made is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If users decide to opt-in to Lifted Made’s mailing list, then they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time a user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Lifted Made includes unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or a user may contact us via our website.
Lifted Made will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Lifted Made will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.